- A next-gen fan designed for precise circulation control for plant growth, finer shop work, or tailored comfort.
- 10-speed wireless remote; smart digital PWM controls from silent, gentle breezes to high-velocity airflow.
- New innovative EC motor is quieter, more energy-efficient, and has twice the lifespan of AC floor/wall fans.
- IP-44 rated, heavy-duty build performs well in harsher environments with high humidity and temperatures.
- Floor standing or wall-mounted using included hardware with a 360-degree adjustable tilt to direct airflow.
A floor wall fan designed to provide precise control of an environment’s air circulation in applications like plant growing, finer shop work, or tailored personal comfort. Utilizes a cutting-edge EC motor with PWM control to access a full range of fan speeds from silent, ultra-gentle breezes to high-velocity airflow. Includes a 10-speed wireless remote with batteries included. The unit can be manually adjusted with a 360-degree tilt to direct airflow and features a heavy-duty IP-44 rated construction for harsher environments. Includes hardware for both floor standing and wall mounting and can be powered through a standard outlet with its 12-foot power plug cord. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
NEXT-GEN EC MOTOR
Features a cutting-edge Electronically Commutated (EC) motor with dual-ball bearings, controlled digitally using precise electronic pulses. This PWM technology enables the fan to operate quieter and control the full range of its speed 0 to 100% without additional heat or noise. In comparison, traditional floor wall fans contain AC-motors that rely on voltage suppression for limited speed control. EC motors pay for themselves in the long run having twice the lifespan and being 40% more energy-efficient.
RATED FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Each industrial fan system features heavy-duty construction with a steel enclosure, rigid stand, and weight-balanced aluminum blades and impellers that reduce vibrations. All components are specially sealed to be IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquids and dust. Put together, these upgrades enable greater performance in harsher environments with high humidity and varying temperatures.